Plans and preparations are underway for our 2022 Vanleigh Owners Rally. We will be hosting the Rally at the ALL-NEW luxury RV resort, Talona Ridge RV Resort, in Ellijay, Georgia. The Rally will be held October 20-23, 2022.
THIS RALLY IS SOLD OUT.
“Just an hour and 20 minutes north of Atlanta at the Gateway to the North Georgia Mountains, sits Talona Ridge RV Resort of East Ellijay. Your RV adventures hit new heights as you come experience the luxury and spectacular vistas of 360° mountain ranges.”
- Commanding Views: Talona Ridge sits atop a plateau looking down into the Ellijay valley with commanding views of the Cohutta and Rich Mountain Wilderness and surrounding Blue Ridge Mountains. Our Resort’s tiered level topography allows guests to experience the variety of beauty that sets the Blue Ridge Mountains apart from the rest.
- Maximized Site Sizes: Less than 1 mile off Georgia’s Hwy 515, Talona Ridge was specifically designed for full length Big Rig motor coaches to allow safe accessibility all year as well as hassle-free setup at all of our oversized rental sites.
- Year-Round Adventure Possibilities: Ellijay itself is a year-round destination of adventure. Come witness the beauty of the apple capital of Georgia and experience the colors of Autumn painted on the mountains, winter bringing stunning hiking views and Christmas time in the Appalachians. Spring brings the nearby Chattahoochee National Forest alive with blossoms and life, and Summer brings river adventures and festivals galore.
- Resort Map Details: Our resort is arranged beautifully by the topography. Eagle Crest sits high above East Ellijay with the most spectacular views. Falcon Ridge and Hawk Valley have amazing views of their own, as each steps down towards the east. (You can view the campground map here – https://talonaridgervresort.com/resort-map/)
We will be offering lots of activities for you to enjoy, such as:
- Several Catered Meals*
- Vanleigh Bingo with the chance to win some awesome door prizes
- Live Entertainment on Friday and Saturday Nights (and yep, you guessed it! More door prizes!)
- Question and Answer with Vanleigh Staff
- Seminars Hosted by Various Vendors
The following items will also be included with your registration fee:
- 3 nights of camping at Talona Ridge RV Resort in East Ellijay, Georgia. Arrive on Thursday, October 20th , and depart on Sunday, October 23rd . (Maximum of 2 registered guests per Rally Ticket)
- An official 2022 Rally T-Shirt for each registered guest
- Rally Name Badge and Lanyard
*Please note, there will be several catered meals served at this rally. However, we regret that we will not be able to cater to any specific dietary restrictions. We apologize for the inconvenience.
Reservations are first come, first serve, and ALL reservations to this rally are made through the Vanleigh website and NOT through Talona Ridge RV Resort’s website.
$435 – Standard Site in Hawk Valley
$450 – Standard Site in Falcon Ridge
$510 – Plus Site in Falcon Ridge
$540 – Standard Site in Eagle Crest
$150 – Additional Guest Ticket (Ages 12 & Up)
$75 – Additional Guest Ticket (Ages 2-12*)
*Any children under the age of 2 can attend for free.
VERY IMPORTANT INFORMATION: Please note that some sites were designed specifically for motorhomes, so by backing in, you may lose your patio space. Also, some sites will require extra sewer hoses to reach the connection. Please come prepared.
SERVICE: We will not be providing service or warranty work at this Rally. However, we will have members of our Service Department on-site to answer any questions you may have.
The cancellation policy will be as follows:
- $100 registration fee if canceled on or before July 31, 2022
- No refunds if canceled on or after August 1, 2022
By August 1, 2022, we are firmly obligated for all the expenses of the rally, hence we will not be able to refund any cancellations after that date. We regret any inconvenience this may cause and appreciate your understanding.
A DETAILED ITINERARY WILL BE RELEASED PRIOR TO THE EVENT!
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
May I attend the Rally if I own a Vanleigh RV, but do not want to camp at Talona Ridge RV Resort?
A limited number of tickets will be available for any customers who wish to attend the Rally without their Rig. You will need to purchase an “Additional Guest” ticket for each person who will be attending. This cost is to cover your meals, entertainment, etc.
May I attend the Rally in an RV that wasn’t built by Vanleigh?
No. Rally attendees MUST be in an RV built by Vanleigh. Any other brands will be turned away, and the reservation will be treated as having been canceled by the owner with no notice and with no refund payable.
Can we arrive early? How do we make reservations?
Vanleigh only has spots reserved for the duration of the Rally. Any days before or after the Rally will need to be booked directly with Talona Ridge RV Resort. If you arrive early or stay late, we CANNOT GUARANTEE that you will be in the same site as your assigned Rally site. If you wish to stay in the same campsite for the duration of any pre- or post-Rally reservations, please book those reservations AFTER you receive your assigned site number from Vanleigh.
Will we have electricity/water/sewer/full hookups?
Yes. All campsites have full hookups.
Is Wi-Fi available?
Yes. All campsites have complementary high speed wireless interest.
How will sites be assigned for the Rally?
Sites will be assigned by Vanleigh and Park administration. We CANNOT take any specials requests regarding site assignments. You will be contacted via email with your assigned Rally Site.
Are pets allowed?
Please visit Talona Ridge RV Resort’s website to familiarize yourself with all campground rules. It is the Attendee’s responsibility to confirm any pet and/or breed restrictions with the campground.
Please take the time to visit Talona Ridge RV Resort’s website to read over their rules and regulations. https://talonaridgervresort.com/terms-and-conditions-rv-resort/