The Vanleigh RV factory service team will be present to perform on-site rally service. Please read the information below and complete the service request form, providing as much detail as possible. Also, please make sure to double check your contact information before submitting your request. We may need to contact you if we need additional information or if your repair cannot be completed at the rally.
SERVICE REQUESTS WILL ONLY BE ACCEPTED UNTIL MARCH 1, 2021. PLEASE BE SURE TO GET YOUR REQUEST SUBMITTED BEFORE THAT DEADLINE.
Items That Cannot Be Addressed At The Rally:
Safety Related Exclusions
- Because we do not have fall protection available, our technicians will not be permitted to get on top of a roof at any time.
- Any repairs requiring lifting or jacking of the RV, or that would require a technician to work under an RV cannot be performed at the rally.
- Any other repair creating a safety risk for the technician at the discretion of Team Vanleigh.
- Slide Seal Repairs or Replacements
- Certain repairs of doors, windows, and awnings
- Paint and body repairs
- Installation of accessories or after-market modifications
- Cosmetic Repairs
- Chassis Repairs
- Refrigerator Repairs
- Water filters and/or any other maintenance item
- Any other repair that cannot be completed in the field at the discretion of Team Vanleigh
Rally and Event Repair Guidelines
Limited to a maximum of 2 functional items repaired.
Labor will be provided at no charge, compliments of Vanleigh RV. All replaced components which qualify for supplier or Vanleigh warranty will be provided at no charge to the customer.
Any replaced components that are not within either the supplier or Vanleigh warranty term limitations will be provided at a cost to the customer, but at a significantly discounted price. This special component pricing only applies to services provided at the Rally and may exclude some components.
PLEASE NOTE THAT THERE WILL BE NO ADDING TO OR CHANGING OF YOUR REQUEST AFTER IT HAS BEEN SUBMITTED.