Arrive Thursday, May, 3, 2018 (Check-In Beginning at 8:00, A.M.),
Planned Activities Beginning Thursday Evening,
to Sunday, May, 6, 2018 (Check-Out by 11:00 A.M.)
Vanleigh RV brings owners its first ever, exclusive homecoming rally at the luscious landmark Joe Wheeler State Park. Located on a nook of the Tennessee River right outside of Florence, this park is revered throughout the state of Alabama as a locale for many outdoor activities, including fishing, golfing, hiking, and exploring the vast beauty and history within the Shoals area. A wide variety of local activities awaits you, including a musical tour of the Shoals, cuisine highlighting Vanleigh favorite Odette, music featuring Iron Horse, and RV equipment demonstrations and new model shopping. Guests will be welcomed with a packet detailing structured gatherings for the weekend, as well as any additional activities for which they signed-up in the weeks preceding the event. Please make plans to join us for a rally not to be missed! Vanleigh will entertain you with hometown hospitality and endless enjoyment during our weekend together as we show our personal appreciation of you as loyal customers.
- Rally Capacity: 90 Fifth Wheels
- Price Per RV (Includes 2 people): $299.00
- Price Per Each Additional Person: $159.00
RALLY FEE INCLUDES:
- Three Nights’ Camping
- Multiple Catered Meals*
- Ice Cream Social
- Live Entertainment
- Shopping with RV Suppliers and Local Vendors
- Sign-Ups for Additional Paid Activities* (Including Tours, Painting Classes, and Workshops, Coming in Email)
- Other Fun Activities
Your rally fee also includes our terrific Vanleigh Technicians performing minor repairs on your coaches. These minor repairs will be limited to two hours or 3 items per RV – whichever comes first. These trained technicians are a wealth of information for you to tap into. Take this valuable opportunity to learn all you can by attending our seminars and talking with representatives from Vanleigh suppliers.
* Please note, there will be several catered meals served at this rally. However, we regret that we will not be able to cater to any specific dietary restrictions. We apologize for the inconvenience.
- 21 Slots with 50 Amp Full Hook Up
- 69 Slots with 30 Amp Full Hook Up
- There will be NO assigned slots. Slots will be chosen upon arrival on first-come first-served basis, and arrival time will be chosen during registration.
- Because slots will not be assigned, guests are responsible for bringing their own amp converter.
If for any reason you cannot attend a rally, please notify the Vanleigh office BY EMAIL at least two weeks prior to opening day of the rally. Cancellations with a refund (less a $35 handling fee) will be allowed until that date. WITHIN TWO WEEKS OF THE RALLY, NO REFUNDS CAN BE MADE. By then, we are firmly obligated for all the expenses of the rally, hence we will not be able to refund any cancellations within the two week window. We regret any inconvenience this may cause and appreciate your understanding.
REGISTER Reservations are First Come, First Served, and ALL Reservations to this Rally are made through the Vanleigh Website and NOT Through the Joe Wheeler Website.